Aegean Eagles are an as of 2015 international LOTRO kinship. Founded by a group of friends on Gilrain in 2007, moved to Snowbourn in 2009 and now based at Evernight server. The company's idea, 11 years later, still sparkles. Welcome friend.

HomePortalRegisterLog inEvents
Interested in joining The Aegean Eagles?
Latest topics
» What to expect in 2018
01/04/18, 10:21 am by Teucros

» Aegean Eagles are recruiting.
07/03/18, 02:05 pm by Teucros

» U 22 - Strongholds of the North
02/03/18, 01:44 am by Eald

» Mirkwood Beta Gear
26/02/18, 06:22 pm by Mujox!

» Abyss of Mordath Raid Launch
09/12/17, 12:12 pm by Teucros

» Discord
04/12/17, 09:49 pm by Teucros

» Update 21.2.3 Release Notes
31/10/17, 04:13 pm by Teucros

» New instances and gear.
01/10/17, 12:01 am by Mindarfin

Useful Sites
Forum Music

Share | 

Aegean Eagles are recruiting.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teucros
Raid Leader

Hobbies : singing DJ (excellent high notes and falcettos)
Crafting : I wax, i carve, i write, i cook, i polish and i don't like it
Registration date : 2014-12-16

PostSubject: Aegean Eagles are recruiting.   07/03/18, 02:05 pm

Greetings all,

Aegean Eagles are openly recruiting. Our eye is fixed on end-game focused PvE players of all classes and races.

We recently had to slow down a bit in terms of raiding frequency due to real life commitments and are henceforth looking to stabilize our raiding schedule and run Abyss of Mordath steadily on a weekly basis.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some info about admission:

All you need to ''apply'' is a good understanding of English, Discord application for desktop downloaded together with a microphone and/or headset to communicate with us live and a positive, social attitude.

Creating a forum application is Not(!) an admission prerequisite.
Just get in touch with any of our officers online or leave us a notice via in-game mail or by posting something on our recruitment forum to declare your interest.

Casual folk and PvMP focused players are always welcome. 

Some info on the raiding mains whose numbers' increase we prioritize:

We're open to recruiting any class, but here are the ones we need the most based on our squad's current numbers:
Beornings, Captains, Guardians, Minstrels, Burglars, Rune-keepers.

Some general info about the kinship.

Aegean Eagles are an international English-speaking kinship as of 2015. We started out as Greek only in 2007 and later decided to invite some good friends of ours from abroad with whom we had been playing for a long time in order to keep playing the end-game without too much ''pugging''. For the same reason we also created an inter-kinship custom chat channel in game back then to keep in touch with PvE focused folk that stayed outside of the kin but very much felt like it was a part of it. The channel grew vastly in numbers and hosted players from various backgrounds that all shared a high interest in quality end-game group content. It still goes strong today and serves as a meeting point to form and/or fill groups as well as randomly ramble between old friends. Our leading team goes a long way back consisting of experienced raiders who literally grew up with the game and albeit the ups and downs managed to maintain the same easy-going perspective: successful stable casual raiding that aims to get things done without putting too much pressure on people to get things done.

If you're looking for an active squad to raid without stripping your gaming experience off of its true nature, you might want to join this bank of the stream. Sun always shines here in Greece Wink .

The
Aegean Eagles
Leading Team

''Do you know me?
Well i'm the guy that tells you there are guys you can hit, and there's guys you can't.
Now that's not quite a guy you can't hit, but it's almost a guy you can hit. 
So i'm gonna make a fucking ruling on this right now. 
You don't fucking hit him.
You understand?''
Back to top Go down

Aegean Eagles are recruiting.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aegean Eagles Kinship :: Public Forum :: Announcements-
Jump to: